Sunday, August 3, 2014

Is Matic better than Luiz?

I read an interesting statement from Jose Mourinho today, basically what he's saying is that Chelsea will be stronger this year without David Luiz, who signed this summer to PSG. He says that Luiz were never the first choice for central defender anyway (Terry and Cahil were) and that we won't miss Luiz in midfield either: now that Matic can play in Champions League.

What are your thoughts on this? Personally, I agree with Jose. I really like Luiz and I think he was great for us. But at this point, we won't really miss him a lot. Matic showed us in  just a few months that he's a beast and I think his style of play is contributing much more to our game. Also, Matic is extremely versatile midfielder. Now, when we also have Fabregas on the team - I could easily say that selling Luiz for that kind of money was an excellent job!

Good look to Luiz though!


































No comments:

Post a Comment